Moving mission-critical workloads is a daunting proposition for any organisation. It is an activity that is least practised and rarely invoked. We have successfully led some of the largest and most complex technology migrations in Australia.
- Lack of tracking and visibility of agreed benefits.
- Difficulty identifying and retaining appropriately skilled delivery professionals.
- Bureaucratic / high overhead PM methods and processes that lack agility and the ability to respond quickly to changing business requirements.
- Poor stakeholder relationship management and a lack of internal engagement.
- Poor visibility / transparency of the real project status and delivering expected outcomes.
- Lack of industry experience and managing risks associated with delivery.
SOLUTIONING & GOVERNANCE
Understanding, solutioning and building requirements in the design and architecture phase. Providing overarching governance and benefits realisation for a successful outcome.
Delivering project outcomes using a number of methodologies including Agile, Waterfall or a combination of both. We never adopt a one-size-fits-all approach.
Providing the right capabilities and specialised expertise backed by industry experience across a variety of sectors including finance, engineering, utilities and services.
1. Providing a high performance, scalable and cost-effective resource base to achieve success in delivery.
2. Providing strong governance to provide business certainty and mitigate project risks.
3. Establishing project delivery frameworks that are scalable and adaptable to your business, driving continuous strategic and tactical improvements.
4. Retaining IP and knowledge transfer to in-house resources through delivery.
Cloud & Infrastructure Migrations
Acknowledgement of Country
Seisma acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the land on which our offices are situated, and pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging.