Delivery services cover the broad-scale management of specified scopes of work within finite time, quality and budget constraints.
In a digital world with multiple vendors and critical interdependencies, the complexity of projects and programs is increasing.
Our significant depth of experience and expertise in delivery management reduces risk and maximises project and program outcomes.
PROJECT & PROGRAM MANAGEMENT
Every assignment we conduct, however large or small, is underpinned by solid project management disciplines with a clear statement of scope and objectives, timeframes, costs, risks and issue management controls.
A key element of our program and project management service offering is our project assurance service, which can include either a periodic health check of a project or the provision of continuous independent monitoring and advice of a major ongoing initiative.
Business process improvement is the key to optimising the operations of any organisation to improve efficiency and effectiveness. This encompasses capturing business requirements and designing the appropriate organisational structures, roles and processes to enable sustainable change in an organisational context.
Seisma’s business analysts are highly experienced practitioners who leverage the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK®) best practices, using a range of techniques and methods to capture, analyse and design efficient business solutions
ORGANISATIONAL CHANGE MANAGEMENT
Change is challenging, but with the right partner, it can be transformative. Seisma provides change management services in support of major IT-related program initiatives, through a bespoke methodology based on the Prosci ADKAR® model and its associated principles. This has been applied successfully across a range of organisations of all sizes.
The approach commences with a change readiness review to evaluate the change culture of your organisation, coupled with the development of change management strategies to identify and address potential risks to the successful implementation of change. This can extend to identifying the need to re-align processes, evaluate organisational structures, and develop staff and ensure the effective engagement and management of stakeholders through the change process.
ARCHITECTURE & PROJECT OFFICE ESTABLISHMENT & MANAGEMENT
Seisma has extensive experience in the implementation and management of Enterprise Architecture Offices (EAOs) and Project Management Offices (PMOs) for organisations.
Typically, our involvement is required where you have an understanding that there is a need to raise overall levels of competency in the relevant area. Key elements of this area of service include the development of templates, standards and guidelines; the provision of training and mentoring for internal staff; and the regular review and reporting of in-flight activities to management. We have provided PMO and EAO services to a wide range of major organisations, including large international businesses requiring complex solutions across multiple jurisdictions.
- Lack of tracking and visibility of agreed benefits.
- Difficulty identifying and retaining appropriately skilled delivery professionals.
- Bureaucratic / high overhead PM methods and processes that lack agility and the ability to respond quickly to changing business requirements.
- Poor stakeholder relationship management and a lack of internal engagement.
- Poor visibility / transparency of the real project status and delivering expected outcomes.
- Lack of industry experience and managing risks associated with delivery.
- Providing a high performance, scalable and cost-effective resource base to achieve success in delivery.
- Improving delivery timeframes, visibility, decision making engagement and collaboration.
- Establishing project delivery frameworks that are scalable and adaptable to your business, driving continuous strategic and tactical improvements.
- Retaining IP and knowledge transfer to in-house resources through delivery.
STRATEGY & ADVISORY
ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY
INTELLIGENCE & DATA
CLOUD & INFRASTRUCTURE
Acknowledgement of Country
Seisma acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the land on which our offices are situated, and pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging.