Refer Talent : Receive Rewards
Do you know somebody
who would be a great addition to our team?
As part of the growing Seisma family, you can play an important part in our future success by helping us find the best people. We hired you for your skills, talent & knowledge so we are fairly certain that you know other amazing talented people too!
Use the form below to let us know who you would like to invite to join us and we will do the rest.
WE LOVE REFERRALS
We will pay you $1,000 for each successful new employee we hire from your recommendation.
How does the program work?
- There is no cap on the number of referrals you can make, however, please ensure that the candidate’s permission has been received before forwarding their details to our team. All bonuses will be paid accordingly.
- If two or more employees refer the same candidate, only the first referrer will receive the referral bonus.
- Both the candidate and the referrer must be engaged under a valid contract by Seisma at the time the referral bonus is due to be paid.
- The referral bonus will be paid into your nominated bank account on the first pay run after the successful candidate completes 3 months of employment with Seisma.
- The referred candidate must be a new introduction to Seisma and cannot be, or have been, employed by Seisma previously or already in our recruitment pipeline or database.
- Submitting a referral does not guarantee the candidate will be contacted or interviewed.
- Seisma reserves the right to change or cancel our referral program at any time. Any changes will be communicated prior to implementation and any referrals made prior to the change will be honoured under the previous program’s terms.
- Payrolling Services are excluded from this program
- Please note that Seisma means “Seisma Pty Ltd and any affiliated entities”
Complete your details and the person you are recommending and we will reach out to them.
Cloud & Infrastructure Migrations
Acknowledgement of Country
Seisma acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the land on which our offices are situated, and pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging.