Salesforce digital platforms
Business Transformation, from small businesses to large government agencies, is achieved with exceptional digital platform integration. We address all of your requirements when Salesforce is a mission critical system, requiring an agile, disciplined approach to program delivery.
In August 2021 Seisma acquired Smartapps and the team have transitioned to Seisma consultants. We are proud of the achievements of our growing Salesforce team that now numbers more than 100 consultants with over 300 Salesforce accreditations.
Strategic Planning on platform/cloud selection & integration patterns.
Tactical Planning to reduce ecosystem complexity / build resilience / improve insights.
Operational assessments of a current Salesforce instance’s code and security to recommend ways forward.
From planning strategic architecture to project inception, design, build, go-live, hypercare and planning future phases. Our team supports your Salesforce implementation every step of the way.
Our local Salesforce consultants will manage your mission-critical applications and work directly with your subject matter experts to continually maintain and enhance the Salesforce system to meet the changing needs of your organisation.
- The increasingly competitive landscape demands better engagement with customers and stakeholders.
- Stakeholders have higher expectations from digital channels.
- A fragmented approach to servicing individual digital and traditional channels leaves businesses unable to achieve a single view of stakeholders.
- Unrefined customer experiences adversely affect acquisition, retention, referrals, engagement, and internal user experience.
- The skills to build better engagement using appropriate platforms (Salesforce) are scarce and difficult to hire and manage without domain expertise.
Our Team – we are the largest Australian owned Salesforce Partner. With more than 100 Salesforce Consultants holding over 300 Certifications across AU/NZ.
Our Engagement Model – is flexible and is based on our proven record of projects delivered by a blended Agile / Waterfall approach. In government projects, an initial Waterfall model reduces unknowns and de-risks delivery.
Our Experience – we have delivered more than 250 projects, and our team has more than 200 years of cumulative Salesforce experience. We have guided greenfield implementations and resurrected existing instances many times.
Trust – we provide Architectural Advisory, Implementation and ongoing Managed Services to ensure your organisation’s teams are supported, and we will support your team’s path to becoming self-sufficient.