STRATEGY & ADVISORY
Many organisations are unprepared for their digital future. The disruptive power of changing digital technologies means that traditional models of IT service delivery are no longer responsive or flexible enough to meet the fast-moving demands of digital business.
In this environment, strategic planning is essential. Your projects must be designed, developed, managed and delivered appropriately.
We have experience developing strategies that identify key business opportunities arising from digitalisation. Our pragmatic approach helps you navigate the technology and business implications of digital disruption with an actionable roadmap of initiatives that deliver lasting benefits.
This is a unique journey for each organisation and involves more than the implementation of new technology. Our approach to the development of digital strategies includes:
Industry Vision – evaluation of the impact and extent of digitisation and digital disruption in an organisation’s industry and the opportunities and challenges this presents.
Ambition – collaboration with internal stakeholders and employees, to build awareness and assess how ready a business is to go on the digital journey, and architecting a digital platform.
Design – specification of the information, systems and technology required to transition to a digital organisation, drawing on the expertise of Seisma’s enterprise architecture services.
Delivery – planning and delivery of each phase of the digital journey in an agile and customer-centric fashion.
Scale – identification of strategies to expand the rollout of delivered solutions across an entire business.
Refinement – review and planning for subsequent phases of the digital journey.
CAPABILITY IMPROVEMENT & BENEFITS MANAGEMENT
We use a range of capability assessments to determine if existing systems and technologies meet your current and future business needs, including reviewing your IT function to determine areas for improvement relating to skills and capabilities.
Benefits management takes a disciplined, structured approach to ensuring that the desired business outcomes articulated in a business case are realised. Seisma establishes a disciplined, structured approach for identifying, planning, measuring and tracking benefits throughout the full lifecycle of a project or program. We ensure that through effective management, the benefits of your investment are successfully realised.
FIT FOR PURPOSE GOVERNANCE & PROCUREMENT
IT services must be based on a flexible combination of internal, external and Cloud-based sources. We assist you with the development of agile governance processes that improve the overall effectiveness of IT investment decision making, procurement and monitoring.
Seisma has extensive sourcing and procurement experience, including the development of sourcing strategies and procurement plans, and the management of procurement and evaluation processes. Our team can develop and implement overarching sourcing frameworks and fit for purpose governance structures.
- Unclear understanding of opportunities and challenges presented by digital technologies and the associated impact on rapidly evolving customer expectations.
- Managing the development of new skills and capabilities to support digital service delivery.
- Reconciling competing demands for IT services in a fast-moving, funding constrained business environment.
- Ensuring the effective management and monitoring of key vendors.
- Delivery of pragmatic recommendations to uplift IT capabilities from a people process and technology perspective.
- Provision of business-aligned digital strategies that enable the transition to digital service delivery.
- Clear, actionable recommendations for capability improvement, underpinned by pragmatic implementation timelines and cost estimates.
- Expense minimisation through the provision of effective sourcing strategies and effective management of third-party vendors.
- Implementing agile governance arrangement that facilitates clear and informed IT investment decision making.
STRATEGY & ADVISORY
ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY
INTELLIGENCE & DATA
CLOUD & INFRASTRUCTURE
Acknowledgement of Country
Seisma acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the land on which our offices are situated, and pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging.