We know workplace transformation is as much about engaging the right people as it is about the IT solution and what it delivers. Achieving end-user adoption through engagement, training and best practices is key to realising measurable workplace benefits.
- Pressure to reduce ongoing workplace operational costs including legacy systems and hardware.
- Difficulty sourcing and retaining resources with specialised skills in the migration and deployment of new technologies.
- Inability to engage cross-functionally to ensure end-user adoption.
- Poor stakeholder relationship management.
- Ensuring clear, transparent and accountable project goals.
- Lack of understanding around technical dependencies.
Having a deep understanding of the commercial landscape, ability to negotiate favourable outcomes across vendors and ensuring timely implementation of transition activities are key to realising any sourcing benefits.
DEPLOYING WORKPLACE SOLUTIONS
Technology underpins every commercial construction project; whether it be a new build or upgrade to existing infrastructure. We engage multiple trades and stakeholders, avoiding expensive delays and change orders.
MICROSOFT O365 MIGRATIONS
Our experts know how to navigate large scale O365, OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams projects. We provide guidance from enrolment, to engagement through to adoption.
1. Reduction of ongoing business costs by retiring legacy systems and hardware or consolidating infrastructure.
2. Bolstering remote working capabilities to maximise staff engagement and usage through deploying and streamlining audio-visual capabilities.
3. Improving delivery timeframes, visibility, decision making engagement and collaboration.
4. Establishing project delivery frameworks that are scalable and adaptable to your business, driving continuous strategic and tactical improvements.
Cloud & Infrastructure Migrations
Acknowledgement of Country
Seisma acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the land on which our offices are situated, and pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging.