We help you align your information systems to your current & future business needs.
Our approach is to understand the strategies, operating model and technology trends driving your organisation.
This is then used to determine the suitability of current supporting information systems in addressing current and future business needs. Our analysis includes the development of target business and technology architectures, and the supporting implementation roadmaps required to address any shortcomings.
We start with a multi-staged agile assessment process that progressively builds your overall solution architecture. This is followed by a technical health check.
We work to assist you to establish your own internal enterprise architecture capability with the introduction of appropriate architecture governance processes and standards. Seisma will provide mentoring and advice to internal architects during the establishment phase of your internal enterprise architecture capability.
Without a well-defined Cloud architecture, organisations are vulnerable to security threats, inefficient services, higher than necessary costs and, ultimately, dissatisfied business users.
Cloud architecture typically utilises a range of Cloud delivery models such as Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) or Software as a Service (SaaS). These may be provided by several Cloud vendors that span geographical regions, requiring secure connectivity for integration and secure and high-performance access. Seisma’s Cloud architects have broad experience across many commercial Cloud offerings.
Our approach is based on developing a logical technology reference model that identifies all the technology service categories you require and then developing the architecture for how these will be delivered.
The move away from monolithic systems to loosely coupled digital applications has placed an increasing emphasis on good integration design.
Seisma’s integration architecture approach leverages our solution architecture method. We are able to assist you in the evaluation and selection of both on-premise and Cloud-based integration platforms.
- Translating business strategies into practical and executable strategic plans and projects.
- Managing and controlling ever-increasing diversity and cost of technology.
- Maintaining a strategic focus on technology investment decisions.
- Governing the scope of projects and implementation vendors.
- Ensuring accurate and quality data across the application landscape.
- Developing and retaining a high-quality architecture capability.
- Increased visibility of strategic direction and organisation wide investment plans.
- Reduction in complexity and cost of technology and improved usage of core platforms.
- Reduced risk of budget and schedule overruns or project failure caused by scope ambiguity and technology risks.
- Improved collective understanding of the organisational operating model across business domains.
STRATEGY & ADVISORY
ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY
INTELLIGENCE & DATA
CLOUD & INFRASTRUCTURE
Acknowledgement of Country
Seisma acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the land on which our offices are situated, and pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging.